Disney Springs is our family’s favorite place to eat and drink in Walt Disney World. From celebrity chef restaurants to crazy theming, Disney Springs has some of the most unique restaurants in Orlando. However, the bustle of Disney Springs doesn’t start until later in the day, and many visitors wonder if you can find Disney Springs breakfast restaurants. Well, you are in luck. There are several great Disney Springs breakfast restaurants serving unique and delicious meals that your family can enjoy.
Here are the top ten breakfast places in Disney Springs, updated in 2023. Of note, only Everglazed Donuts and Earl of Sandwich are open at 9 AM for breakfast on weekdays. All other options are only available on the weekend for brunch. It’s a good idea to make a reservation if you are considering having brunch on the weekend in Disney Springs.
1. Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
Breakfast is served all week long at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew starting at 9 AM. It’s a great place to grab a quick bite before heading out to the parks of Walt Disney World! They have awesome flavors from Cinnamon Toast Crunch, to Maple Double Bacon, to S’mores Galore. If you are in the mood for something more savory, they also classic breakfast sandwiches. Try their eye opening cold brew, and cool off at the start of your day.
- Hours: Opens at 9 AM every weekday until evening
- Food Highlights: Fruity Pebbles Donut, Nutella Boston Cream Donut, Reese’s Nitro Cold Brew
- Menu Link: Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew Menu
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
2. Earl of Sandwich
The Earl of Sandwich in the Disney Springs Marketplace is one of the few places you can get quick service breakfast at Disney Springs. Opening at 9 AM on weekdays and weekends, the Earl of Sandwich serves hot breakfast sandwiches, bowls and burritos. This is easy with kids, and a great quick service restaurant at Disney Springs at Disney World.
- Hours: 9 AM – 10:30 AM daily
- Food Highlights: Ham Egg and Cheese Sandwich, Sausage Breakfast Bowl, Oatmeal with Brown Sugar and Cranberries
- Menu Link: Earl of Sandwich Breakfast Menu
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Earl of Sandwich
3. Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Restaurant
Don’t miss Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ restaurant is one of the most adult suited and kid friendly restaurants in Disney Springs. The best Southern food in Walt Disney World, his Rise ‘n Shine Brunch features rich Southern specialties like Bee Haven Bay Fried Green Tomatoes, Fried Chicken and House Made Doughnuts, and Hush Puppy Benedict. Come hungry, and top it all off with a Southern Bloody Mary with pecan smoked bacon or a moonshine flight (one of the best drink options in Disney Springs)! Consider booking dining reservations, as this restaurant is popular.
- Hours: 10AM – 2 PM Saturday and Sunday
- Food Highlights: Church Lady Deviled Eggs, Fried Chicken & Doughnuts, Grits and Greens Breakfast Bowl, Blueberry Mimosa
- Menu Link: Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Brunch Menu
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
4. Terralina Crafted Italian Restaurant
If you are in Disney Springs for Sunday Brunch, don’t miss Terralina Crafted Italian. Escape the chaos of the Walt Disney World parks with Terralina’s lovely views and a relaxing atmosphere. Terralina is kid-friendly, and a great place to enjoy a breakfast pizza and a mimosa flight! Their sangria is one of the best drinks in Disney Springs! While the menu is short, it is elegant and delicious.
- Hours: 12 PM-3 PM Sunday
- Food Highlights: Breakfast Pizza, Poached Eggs with Spinach and Potatoes, Bread Pudding French Toast, Mimosa Flight
- Menu Link: Terralina Crafted Italian Restaurant Brunch Menu
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Terralina Crafted Italian
5. Raglan Road
Raglan Road is a fun, lively place to enjoy weekend breakfast at Disney Springs. One of the funnest kid-friendly restaurants in Walt Disney World, Raglan Road often has Irish Dancers or live music performances. Adults will love brunch here too! With Irish classics like a Full Irish Breakfast and Shepherd’s to Die for Pie, if you are looking for a hearty meal to start your weekend, Raglan Road is the place.
- Hours: 9 AM – 3 PM Saturday and Sunday
- Food Highlights: Salmon Royalty (Smoked salmon, Eggs, Hollandaise Sauce on Irish Soda Bread), All This with Eggs on Top (Braised Beef, Potato Hash with Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions topped with Eggs)
- Menu Link: Raglan Road Brunch Menu
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Raglan Road
6. Wine Bar George
For an elegant brunch in an upscale setting, try Wine Bar George. Served on Saturdays and Sundays, this is a great place to get breakfast in Downtown Disney. From lighter items like Burrata with Avocado and Bacon, to southern favorites like biscuits and gravy or a fried chicken biscuit, there will be something everyone can enjoy. Top it off with a Paloma or an Aperol Spritz, or order from the most extensive wine list in Walt Disney World.
- Hours: 10AM – 2 PM Saturday and Sunday
- Food Highlights: Wine Country Omelet (Artichoke, Snap Peas, Olives and Tomatoes), Eggs Benedict with House Made Chicken Hash, Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- Menu Link: Wine Bar George Brunch Menu
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Wine Bar George
7. Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Did you know the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill serves bottomless mimosas on weekends? Known for high quality food, the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill is a great place to get brunch on Saturdays and Sundays in Disney Springs. Sit back, eat, drink, and relax after a long week at Walt Disney World. Breakfast menu items like Smashed Avocado Toast and Cajun Shrimp and Grits are delicious and elegantly prepared.
Wofgang Puck Bar & Grill welcomes kids, but its also a great place to get a more “adult friendly” meal in Disney Springs.
- Hours: 10AM-3PM Saturday and Sunday
- Food Highlights: Cajun Shrimp and Grits, Fennel Sausage Pizza, Strawberry Bellini
- Menu Link: Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Brunch Menu
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
8. City Works
On weekends, City Works serves up one of the most indulgent breakfasts in Disney Springs. From the Jon Bon Jovi, a giant cinnamon roll covered in orange cream cheese frosting, to the Chimi Hendrix, a breakfast chimichanga with scrambled egg, bacon, sausage, covered in salsa, this is a place to go hungry and leave satisfied!
- Hours: 10AM-3PM Saturday and Sunday
- Food Highlights: Sweet Child of Mine French Toast, What’s the Story Morning Glory Breakfast Tacos, Mother’s Little Helper Hangover Bowl with Cheddar Grits and Braised Pork Belly
- Menu Link: City Works Menu (Brunch at the Bottom)
- Trip Advisor Reviews: City Works
9. The Boathouse
The Boathouse is one of the best restaurants at Downtown Disney, and now on the weekends they serve breakfast along with a sing a long! At the Captain’s Sing-a-long Brunch, you can enjoy standards like a smoked salmon bagel or avocado toast while enjoying a lovely waterfront view. The Boathouse doesn’t disappoint for weekend brunch, and is one of the better restaurants in Disney World.
- Hours: 10AM – 3 PM Saturdays and Sundays (Music from 11-2)
- Food Highlights: Fried Chicken Biscuit and Gravy, Jumbo Lump Crabcakes Benedict, Boathouse Bloody Mary
- Menu Link: The Boathouse Brunch Menu
- Trip Advisor Reviews: The Boathouse
10. STK Orlando
STK Orlando is not only the best adult meals in Disney Springs, but its a great place to get a great Disney Springs Breakfast. On Saturdays and Sundays, the serve an amazing brunch including high end items like Lobster & Eggs Benedict, and Truffle Steak and Egg. If you are looking for breakfast with a bit of a splurge, don’t hesitate to try STK Orlando.
- Hours: 9:30AM – 3 PM Saturday and Sunday
- Food Highlights: Smoked Pork Belly Benedict, Hot Chicken & Waffle, Truffle Steak & Egg
- Menu Link: STK Orlando Brunch Menu
- Trip Advisor Reviews: STK Orlando
Pro Tip: Thinking of visiting Disney World, but don’t want to pay the prices of a Disney property? Stay at Disney Springs. There is bus transportation to all of the parks, and you can take advantage of the restaurants and shopping. Check out this list of hotels walking distance to Disney Springs.
We hope you find the perfect breakfast at Disney Springs to enjoy. Whether you stop for a sugary donut, or indulge in a fancy brunch, there is something for everyone. Read more Disney World tips on our other blog posts:
- The Best Disney Springs Happy Hours in 2023
- The Best Drinks at Disney Springs in 2023
- The Ultimate Disney World Bucket List in 2023
- 9 Best Kid Friendly Disney Springs Restaurants in 2023
- 8 Best Disney Resorts with Splash Pads in 2023
- Best Disney Springs Quick Service Restaurants in 2023